Hola everyone! I am so thankful to be nominated, again, for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” Previously I was nominated by Shattered in Him, and this is what I said about her very lovely blog:
I cannot tell you how thankful I am for the nomination. Truly JD’s site is one lovely blog in itself as she conveys her walk in faith by exploring her own life. I am humbled at such an invite into her experiences, much less to be nominated for an award by such a passionate blogger. If you have a chance, please, PLEASE visit her blog. Her thoughts will undoubtedly leave you uncrushed or at least seeking your own peace.
JD, I am absolutely honored that you visit my blog and thankful you have nominated me. Big Hugs to you!
And recently I have been nominated again by Nina from thehappylife101 and I can tell you everyone needs a dose of happiness. So I encourage you to make your way over to her site for a little bit of sunshine. Her happiness stems from inspiring others…so go get inspired today!
Finally, I hope this is not cheating, but these are the same items previously listed. I did, however, update my nominations as I have met so many new and wonderful bloggers. I wish I could visit all of you more!
7 Facts About Me!
- I love to cook! In fact, I’m in love with the Instant Pot ! At the moment my friends are convinced I’m getting a commission for all my Instant Pot rants! Honestly, when life is busy I still want to cook delicious–BUT–quick meals! The Instant Pot helps me to accomplish that task! Lol, I really could go on, but I will not! Sorry everyone I have not blogged about this either! 🙂
- I have an MA in English and I love Shakespeare, Toni Morrison, and reading in general, but I don’t have a ton of time for reading with a three-year-old!
- I am fascinated by Kate Chopin’s book The Awakening. My final research paper with Nothern Arizona University was extensive research on her book, but I often feel like I want to investigate the hidden societal codes she conveys a bit further.
- I love being outdoors! I enjoy a nice trek through the woods!
- I am a spitfire, and I think you have to be sometimes. My passion for getting the job done helped me to accomplish many areas in my Air Force career where some opted not to go down that road. I’ve never had the attitude: it’s too hard! I am more like how can we make it happen. I’m very adamant and passionate about that!
- I grew up in Georgia for the most part, which means I had a southern accent. It comes back ev’ry now ‘n ag’n if my conversation is fused with Southerners!
- I love spending time with my family! My husband, son, daughter, and little son–of course we cannot forget our pooch Boots! But we all dearly miss our two Beagles who have passed on…Brillo, 17 and Milagro 14. Some say we had two bagels and cream cheese. I just say we had a herd. 🙂
Nominees: (If you have already been nominated already or do not have the time no worries at all. I don’t want anyone to feel they have to complete this task. I really just want to say you’re amazing!)
- My Hearing Loss Story, Carly
- Bedlam & Daisies, Amy
- Simple Sundays, Susan and Mike
- Grace and Laundry, Ari
- Renegade Expressions, Renegade
- The Showers of Blessings, Miriam
- Lil Pick Me Up, Sonyo
- Ramblings of a Writer, Elsie
- Ipuna Black
- It’s Not Easy to Have Faith, Belanger Robinson
- Witty Mummy
- Pink for Days
- Orchids + Sweet Tea
- A Foodie Housewife
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!